Become a member of PTA using our PTAEZ online store:
- If you don't already have an account, register for one at our PTAEZ store. To do so, head to the store, click on "My Account" in the upper right, select the "Register for an account" button, and follow the directions from there. This will give you access to purchase a membership as well as any other items PTA will be adding to the store as the year progresses. And when it is time to join PTA for the next school year, your account will already be set up and joining will be even easier!
- Want to purchase memberships for your whole family? Remember, students, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and your favorite third-cousin-once-removed can all be members of PTA, too! Add family members or friends to your PTAEZ account by going to "My Account," selecting "My Family" on the left, and clicking the green "Add Family" button. Add as many family and friends to your account as you would like! Hint: you can use your address/email for each person you add.
- Once you are registered, and you have added everyone for whom you would like to purchase a membership, click on "Home" in the upper left, then click the image or "View Details" for the Annual PTA Membership.
- Easy sailing from here! Fill in the requested Membership Information. The "Qty" selection stays at 1. Add your own membership to your cart first by keeping the default "-- Self Purchase --" selected in the "For" field, then click the "Add to Cart" button. If you have people in the "My Family" section of your account, you can -- one-by-one -- select their names in the "For" pull-down field and click on the "Add to Cart" button. Note: if you plan on spreading multiple memberships among more than one child's classroom, don't forget to change the Membership information before adding to the cart.
- When you are finished adding memberships to the cart, go ahead and click on "View Cart" to review your information. Then you can go ahead and check out!
- PTAEZ makes it super easy to print out your PTA Membership card. Make sure you are logged in to your account, select "My Account" in the upper right, then click on "Membership Cards" on the left side. Nice, right?