WELCOME to the 2019-2020 school year! We have made start-of-the-school-year forms and information available right here.
*In order for students and their families to be allowed to participate in any PTA-sponsored physical activity (such as the Fun Run, certain field trips, Fall Festival, Red Ribbon Week in-school activities, etc.), we must have the required PTA documents on file.
- *PTA Family Waiver. Required. One form per family.
- *PTA Photo Release. Required. One form per family.
Note: Forms are also being distributed in PTA info packets in classrooms at Back-to-School.
- Become a member of PTA! We're continuing to use our TOTEM membership site, where joining PTA is super simple! More info on the system can be found on our Join PTA page.
- Stay informed! We regularly share info, links, reminders, and photos via our Facebook page. Be in the know!
- Get a jump-start on ordering your 2019-20 Yearbook. Ordering info is here.
Joining PTA means making a difference in the education and quality of life for all children. Show off your 2019-20 PTA membership:
- WCA PTA will be at Back to School Night and at the entrance to our school on select mornings and afternoons. We will be there to answer your questions about the importance of being a PTA member. If you become a member of the WCA PTA with us or show your membership on your phone, then you will receive your WCA Wolf Paw Decal (sticker). Make a difference and support our WCA PTA by joining NOW!