WCA PTA is helping to collect gently worn, used and new shoes to help fund Sixth Grade activities throughout the remainder of the school year! We need your help to collect 2,500 pairs of shoes!
The shoes we collect go beyond raising funds - they are given a second life to help those in need! There will be a collection bin outside the front of the school starting Monday, November 7th!
RULES FOR DONATING:
- new or gently worn/used shoes that are still wearable and clean
- shoes are bound together by tying the laces or with a rubber band around them
- all shoes are dry and NOT moldy
- the soles are intact
- no holes in the shoes
- no excessive wear or peeling
- no broken heels or pieces
Remember - if you wouldn't give them to a friend, then they are not worthy to donate.